At Affordable Mini Storage, we want you to get the full value for your storage dollars. The following tips will help you make the best use of your space:
- Rent the smallest amount of space you need & pack the unit full.
- “A box for everything & everything in a box” is the best protection for your goods. Use uniform sizes of boxes & stack them shoulder high to maximize your total unit space.
- Prepare your unit by placing pallets on the floor under your goods.
- Leave a small air space between the goods being stored & the unit walls.
- Store lightweight items around the back of the unit. Move large, heavy items into storage last. Do not place heavy or sharp objects on top of upholstered furniture.
- Protect your mattress, sofas, & chairs by covering them.
- Use a good quality lock on your unit door.
- Insure goods while in storage. We cannot be responsible for loss from fire or theft.
- Keep a list of all items put into storage as well as pictures & descriptions.